theclearlydope: iraffiruse: How I enter my office every morning. No one ever notices.
1. have you ever gotten into a physical fight? - Yes. 8th grade.
2. have you ever tried to escape from home? - No.
3. have you ever saved anyone's life? - Yes. Or at least I think so.
4. have you ever been in a car accident? - Yes, but it wasn't too bad.
5. have you ever broken a bone? - Yes. A finger.
6. do you hope to get married? No.
7. do you plan on having kids? I already have one.
8. do you like anyone right now? Sure.
9. have you ever cried over someone you liked before? Haha! No.
10. hugs or kisses? Hugs.
11. do you believe in ghosts/spirits? I don't care.
12. have you ever had a "paranormal" experience? It's all in the mind.
13. what's your biggest fear? Going crazy.
14. are you scared of the dark? No.
15. how often do you have nightmares? Rarely.
16. have you ever laughed so hard your chest started to hurt? No. But my stomach did.
17. when was the last time you laughed to the point of tears, and what happened to cause it? Making jokes with a friend about an ex-boss. Haha.
18. is it easy to make you laugh? Yes.
19. what's something you find funny that most people don't think is funny? My jokes.
20. have you ever told a joke no one laughed at? No. Cause I laugh at them. Haha.
Low-income urban areas are frequently declared “food...– Four Community Initiatives For Urban Food Deserts, When Supermarkets Fail | Fast Company
Much has changed since Google earned a reputation for fattening its staffers...– In the Cafeteria, Google Gets Healthy | Fast Company
¿Por qué pintura y no propiamente la fotografía? ¿Son pinturas que parten...– about:blank
when I find catering laid out in the kitchen and...
when I get a list of feedback that's as convoluted...
The Real reason they repeat the same twenty songs... →
flocosmodernclock: “232 Media execs control the information diet for 277 million Americans. That’s 1 media exec to 850,000 subscribers” It’s easier to sell music when everybody listens to the same thing. Plus, the music they mass market is often the most catchy, general, ear-candy they can produce. The more specialized and unique, the smaller the market.
First off, the spray-painted letters and stenciled scrawls all over Los Angeles...– L.A. Graffiti: From Public Nuisance to Art World Phenomenon - CityThink - CityThink Blog - Los Angeles magazine
(via LiveLeak.com - Map of Europe: 1000 AD to present day)